Saturday 6 April 2013

Photos of the boutique...




Bienvenue à Sur La Place Brocante & Decoration,



I thought that I would share some photos of the boutique with you.......




This adorable collection of butterflies was sold this morning and it made me a little sad as it is the second set that I have sold this week and as you know I adore them...


For those of you that live locally, we have a fabulous clock with the word BORDEAUX on it....


We have a section in the shop which is dedicated to moroccan and Indian style objects.....



This painting is fabulous and I think that it looks great both hanging on the wall or displayed on an easel....


In one of the main windows, we have a range of items that have been painted....





The birdcage comes complete with wee bird in nest......


 We have a couple of the Mathilde M frontons left, which look great when displayed above a door...


We also have a few chinoserie type objects in stock, love this fire screen....



The candle holders that you see in this photo are very heavy hence the requirement for the extra large candles....

à trés bientot,

Guy et Leeann

No comments:

Post a Comment